Additional services include:
- Assistance with supplements and additional applications
- Additional essay editing
- Assistance for Student-Athletes with coaches and NCAA Clearinghouse
- Assistance with financial aid process and FAFSA
- Additional college consulting services
- Seits Inc. College Admissions Consulting Handbook now on sale for $20 in plastic binder or PDF format.
Email us if interested in purchasing.
* Meetings can be in person, by conference call, video conferencing, Skyping and other technology.
** Reduced fees available for families of need.
"If it will be, it should begin with you"
- Over 25 years of experience in education at the private school and collegiate levels in the areas of Admissions, Enrollment, Financial Aid, Teaching, Coaching and College Consulting
- Specific education & training in college admissions consulting
- Specialized Certificate Program in College Counseling- University of California, San Diego
- Associate Member of the Independent Education Consulting Association (IECA)
- Member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Member of the Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Association for College Admission Counseling (PACAC)
- Follows the Associations' Statements of Principles of Good Practices (SPGP)
- Visits top college campuses extensively
- Speaks with admissions officers
- Attends professional development conferences
- Researches to stay current on top college admissions trends
- Competitive pricing and fees
If you are interested please contact Kevin at: email@example.com.
We know the admissions process is difficult. We have helped many students make sense of the process and achieve admissions success. Seits Inc. offers a variety of services — from comprehensive assistance to targeted support — to best fit your family’s needs.