Additional services include:
- Assistance with supplements and additional applications
- Additional essay editing
- Assistance for Student-Athletes with coaches and NCAA Clearinghouse
- Assistance with financial aid process and FAFSA
- Additional college consulting services
- Seits Inc. College Admissions Consulting Handbook now on sale for $20 in plastic binder or PDF format.
Email us if interested in purchasing.
* Meetings can be in person, by conference call, video conferencing, Skyping, Zoom, FaceTime, and other technology.
** Reduced fees available for families of need.
- Over thirty years of experience in education at the private school and collegiate levels in the areas of Admissions, Enrollment, Financial Aid, Teaching, Coaching and College Consulting
- Former Director of Enrollment, Admissions and Financial Aid at The Haverford School
- Specific education & training in college admissions consulting
- Specialized Certificate Program in College Counseling- University of California, San Diego
- Professional Member of the Independent Education Consulting Association (IECA)
- Member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Member of the Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Association for College Admission Counseling (PACAC)
- Follows the Associations' Statements of Principles of Good Practices (SPGP)
- Visits top college campuses extensively
- Speaks with admissions officers
- Attends professional development conferences
- Researches to stay current on top college admissions trends
- Competitive pricing and fees
If you are interested please contact Kevin at: email@example.com.
"If it will be, it should begin with you"
We know the admissions process is difficult. We have helped many students make sense of the process and achieve admissions success. Seits Inc. offers a variety of services — from comprehensive assistance to targeted support — to best fit your family’s needs.